Terms & Conditions
- We only buy direct from the manufacturers and therefore are authorised to pass on to you all manufacturer's guarantees and warranties
- All transactions are covered by the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000
- All transactions are covered by the Consumer Protection Act
- All prices are in pounds sterling and include VAT
Refunds and Returns
- Any faulty or misdescribed goods will be replaced in full - free of charge if returned to us within 28 days.
- In addition we will refund any item returned to us, unused in original packaging, within 28 days of purchase.
- Refunds for items which are not faulty or misdescribed will be minus post and packing charges as this is a direct cost. Please note: Refunds will not be issued for items that have been engraved.
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to return so that we can deal with your items as efficiently and quickly as possible.
- Returns must be sent by the same postage method as the original item.
- Refunds will by the same method as the original payment.
Secure Payment Methods
- All website payments are fully protected by secure servers
- Security is provided by Protx payment systems
- Your details will never be accessible to any other party
- Your card details will not be kept on file and will only be used for payment for your order through fully secure servers
- All financial information is fully encrypted
- All major credit or debit cards, except Diners Club, are accepted
- Paypal accepted - select the Paypal option at checkout
- Cheques or Postal orders drawn on UK Banks in GBP Sterling acepted. Make payable to Pilotfish Trading Ltd. Cheques should be sent to the address on the Contact us page
- Credit Card payments can be made by telephone to 01299 826744 during normal business hours
- We process payments in Pounds Sterling (GBP), Euros (EUR) and United States Dollars (USD).
- Your credit/debit card or PayPal account will be charged the amount shown in your chosen currency. Our default currency is Pounds Sterling (GBP).
- Your card provider will convert the amount into your local currency. Any additional charges made by your card provider are your responsibility.
- We will not distribute your personal details to any third party.
- All your personal details will remain 100% confidential.
- We conform to the requirements of the UK Data Protection Acts.